- 12″ Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker
- Bi-amped 1000w Class D peak (300w + 50w RMS)
- Outstanding powerful sound
- Digital DSP
- Class D Amplifier
- Reviews (0)
The NOVA Audio iC12A is a lightweight 12″ two way powered speaker with an efficient Class-D amplifier module. The sound is punchy with plenty of headroom and coupled with the 1.35″ compression driver the iC12A sounds crystal clear.
The advanced cabinet material ensures the iC12A remains lightweight but tough enough to endure the rough and rugged use whilst on the road.
The NOVA Audio iC12A allows you to control your sound with the onboard easy to use digital DSP. The graphic backlit display provides access to the menu of functions. Users can choose from several sound programs including MUSIC, LIVE, VOICE and DJ there is also a preset for using the iC12a as a stage monitor.
There are two inputs which are switchable between mic and line mode. Both input channels have XLR or ¼” jack connectors. Choose the “MIC” or “LINE” mode and set the input levels with the gain controls, independently from each other.
By pressing and rotating the menu control you can adjust the 3 band EQ, High Pass filter, and sound program. You can also adjust the master output of the iC12a from the rotary control, the digital display advises the user if the speaker is clipping or if the limiter is reducing the speakers output.
- DSP EQ modes: high (±12dB), mid (±12dB), low (±12dB)
- DSP modes: music, live, voice, DJ
- Sub low cut: 80Hz / 100Hz / 120Hz / 150Hz
- Digital master level: 70 steps (-60/+10)
- Graphic backlit display
- Bi-amped 1.000 W Class-D peak (300 W + 50 W RMS)
- 124 dB max. SPL (55Hz – 20kHz / -10dB)
- 90° x 60° coverage
- 12″ woofer and 1.35″ high frequency driver
- 2 x XLR COMBO input connectors
- 1 x XLR mix output
- 410mm x 630mm x 330mm (WxHxD)