- 10″ Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker
- Bi-amped 1000w Class D peak (500w RMS)
- Outstanding powerful sound
- Class D Amplifier
- Reviews (0)
The NOVA Audio Veritas 10 is a 10″ two way multi functional powered speaker with an efficient Class-D amplifier module. The sound is punchy with plenty of headroom and coupled with the rotatable 1.75″ compression driver the Veritas 10 sounds crystal clear.
The cabinet is constructed with 15mm birch plywood and finished in black NOVA polycoat finish, this ensures the Veritas 10 is tough enough to endure the rough and rugged use whilst on the road.
The NOVA Veritas 10 allows you to control your sound with the onboard easy to use controls. The rear control panel provides access to the speakers functions which include, low cut filter for when in use as part of a full Veritas system, high boost, and low boost.
There are two inputs one of which is switchable between mic and line mode, they are also phono inputs and loop output and mix output. Both input channels have XLR or ¼” jack connectors. Choose the “MIC” or “LINE” mode and set the input levels with the gain controls, independently from each other.
- EQ modes: high (±6dB), low (±6dB)
- Sub low cut: 120Hz – with LED indication
- 1.000 W Class-D peak (500 W RMS)
- 128 dB max. SPL (50Hz – 22kHz / -10dB)
- 90° x 40° coverage
- 10″ woofer and 1.75″ high frequency driver
- 2 x XLR COMBO input connectors + 1 x Phono input
- 1 x XLR mix output and loop output
- 314mm x 560mm x 298mm (WxHxD)